I've decided that I would participate in the Completing Him Challenge over at Women Living Well. I am so thankful to have found such a wonderful site and it is because of Courtney I have been able to embrace being a woman of God. Before finding her blog, I had read the book, The Power of A Praying Wife and it transformed me from the first day I picked it up. My husband and I began to notice a significant change in our relationship. We've had quite a few rough times the past 3 years but I've felt something telling me to stay here and work out our problems, do NOT give up. God put this man into my life for a reason and I know my husband loves me I don't doubt it for a second.
I feel like some times, some women are given good godly men and others, like myself, have to transform ourselves in order to transform our husbands. I'm ecstatic about my transformation :)
Here's a list of things I admire about my husband but don't tell him often enough,
- I admire how hard he works for his family. He will work all day long for us to provide.
- I know that he will always be the protector of our home. He will ALWAYS protect us.
- I admire him as a father. He is always wanting to do more for them.
- I admire him when he helps with household chores. Yes, he does help periodically, with laundry and even cooking! (He's a real big help when it comes to cleaning the tub!)
- He supports me more than I think. Well, actually I KNOW he supports me in pretty much all that I do. Normally, if he doesn't agree with me he turns out being right!
- He's handy ;) When I need something hung on the wall, he's right there for me!